Posts Tagged ‘lower bad cholesterol levels’
Lower Bad Cholesterol or Low Density Lipoproteins Levels
Bad Cholesterol – Low Density Lipoproteins Known As LDL Cholesterol Is The Number One Enemy of Your Cardiovacular Health
One of the cholesterol types found in our body is the bad or LDL cholesterol. Doctors call it Low Density Lipoproteins. This type of cholesterol is actually the one that makes the mess in our arteries. See what high cholesterol symptoms are and what kind of impact they have on your heart health.
The reason for that this cholesterol is obtained through animal products. And it basically invades our system. Therefore our cells can not absorb it. So this type of cholesterol travels through the arteries, and decides to clog them. Learn more here about high cholesterol causes.
What Will Increase The “Bad Cholesterol” or LDL Cholesterol Levels:
Smoking, high blood pressure, liver problems (well, I told you its good to cleanse your body filtration system – it gets cloged by high fat diets or junk food diets, sedentary lifestyle, being overweight, stress and depression.
Is there a ways how to reduce bad LDL cholesterol levels?
You can do very much when reducing LDL cholesterol. First, stop eating foods that are high in cholesterol. Start exercise like walking, running, weight lifting. If you have never exercised, do it very slowly, but steady. Consume cod liver oil, olive oil, lecithin, carnitine, vitamin C and E, antioxidants, dietary fibers like oat bran, garlic and other cholesterol reducing foods. These foods can lower your bad cholesterol levels and also lower your triglycerides. Vitamin E, oat bran and garlic can very effectively increase HDL cholesterol level.
If you go on cholesterol lowering diet, you have a lot of options. Just try to submit any animal proteins with the one from vegetables. Vegetable proteins contain sterols. Those sterols have the ability to block absorbtion of cholesterol from your intestines. Also they help the liver to regulate cholesterol production.
Also add more fiber to your diet. Here are examples of high fibers foods. If you are time pressed, you can get good fiber supplement. Make sure you get the EFA – Essential Fatty Acids that will regulate you fat level in your blood. Try to make time for a regular exercise program, since this was also shown as a good way to lower bad cholesterol levels.
As you can see, when you try to lower bad cholesterol levels, you can not just take couple pills and thing that you are done. You need to combine this healthy supplementation program with sound cholesterol lowering diet , which is low on the bad fat and try to get into a habit of regular exercise. Even if you do it only 10-20 minutes each day.
As with any health supplements, even when you take certain pills that claim to lower bad cholesterol levels, you need to make sure that they are manufactured by a reputable health and nutrition company with track of great results. One of this company is called X-tend Life from the New Zealand. This company created formula that will lower bad cholesterol levels naturally and without any side effects of most statin drugs.
They put together a great supplement that contains many of the proven cholesterol lowering vitamins and other substances. So lets’s take a look at what is inside the bottle.
Lower Bad LDL Cholesterol Levels – Ingredients That Help You to Control High Cholesterol Levels
Not every supplement on the market will lower high cholesterol levels. Most of them will get you only two or three cholesterol lowering ingredients, so the results will be at the minimum levels. The Cholest-Natural by X-Tend Life has all of these:
- Policosanols – this is a nutrient you may found in raw sugar cane and beeswax, significantly decreases LDL cholesterol levels, increases HDL levels and lowers total triglycerides, without raising blood sugar levels.
- Lecithin oil contains many great nutrients that lower bad LDL cholesterol levels. It helps to raise HDL levels and inhibits the absorption of cholesterol from foods. Two of the nutrients found in lecithin help to cleanse the liver, so that it can function more effectively, removing more fats from the bloodstream.
- Pumpkin seed oil contains nutrients we refer to as essential fatty acids. They are also used by the body to create hormones. Consuming the essential, polyunsaturated fatty acids may help to reduce the amount of cholesterol produced by the liver. The oil has also been shown to enhance the cholesterol-lowering ability of policosanol and other nutrients.
- Phytosterols, which are compounds found in plants that are similar in structure to cholesterol, have been shown to decrease cholesterol absorption in the gut by competing for absorption. Beta-sitosterol, for example, has been shown to inhibit cholesterol absorption by about 50% and lower blood cholesterol levels.
- D-limonene is a nutrient found in orange peel oil. It has been used to successfully dissolve gallstones, which are composed of cholesterol and also it helps you to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Brown rice bran – very great natural ingredients that has been proven to lower LDL cholesterols in many studies done by the leading medical universities and other institutions.
- Antioxidants – Antioxidants help to fight free radicals, which can cause many health challenges and cause high cholesterol levels. The antioxidants selenium, theaflavin and tea catechins that are included in this cholesterol lowering formula will help you to reduce bad cholesterol levels as well as to help you feel more vibrant and energized.
For complete description of the Cholest-Natural, please visit the X-Tend Life website. You will be able to get much more information and other additional tips on how to lower bad cholesterol levels without any of the statin drug side effects.
Here are some comments from actual customers:
I just went to my doctor to have my cholesterol checked again since starting the Cholest-Natural Product, and in the short period I have been taking the Cholest-Natural my overall cholesterol has gone from 243 down to 224.
Michelle B, USA September 25th, 2010